Mobile Coach 2017 Product in Review
2017 was another rewarding year of collaboration with clients as they leverage our powerful platform to design their chatbots! The vision for the power of chatbots that coach and assist users really came into full view in 2017. This excites us to no end with the possibilities for the future.
Each year, we look to make chatbot authoring both easier and more robust, but most importantly, we work to ensure that the chatbots you envision for your business do their job!
Here’s a look at some of the things our chatbots have done this past year:
- Followed up with participants in a leadership program
- Helped coach new sales reps on what to do in their first few months on the job
- Assisted users to stay fit and be successful in following various weight loss programs
- Quizzed users so that they mastered a variety of topics like safety protocols or new product information
- Engaged teams of learners to hit learning milestones via fun gamification and leaderboards
- Engaged users all over the globe in many different languages via different messaging channels
And we also released important new features in our platform during the year.
Some highlights include:
- More channels! Users want to interact with chatbots in different ways, via SMS, Facebook or their favorite messaging app. In addition to SMS and Facebook, we now support Telegram, LINE, VK, WeChat as well as the ability for you to host a chatbot in your own app!
- Gamification motivates! Our chatbots can now award and keep track of points that users can earn. And we have a beautiful looking leaderboard so that users can compete with each other. This is a great way to motivate users.
- Notifications! There are now many ways you can set up notifications in our system. Set up alerts based on user milestones to be sent to you via SMS or email, or even receive a daily email summary of all your user activity.
- API! We’ve made huge improvements to our API so your chatbots can be smart about your users’ activities in your other systems. And receive user data from our systems into yours.