The 2023 Mobile Coach User Conference was held online from January 30th to February 2nd. We had over 350 conference participants and we all learned a lot about chatbots over 4 days. There were sessions about how to build chatbots, highlighting most common use cases and customer showcases where Mobile Coach clients showed off their chatbot designs.
One of the highlights of the conference for me was a group project where we designed and built a chatbot called Tabi for a local food bank. This chatbot was built to help support the food bank’s many wonderful volunteers.
If you missed the conference, recordings of the sessions will remain up for the month of February. I would recommend watching the customer showcases because they do a great job of showing you what’s possible with chatbots and there is a diverse range of use cases.
- IHHP – Further developing emotional intelligence
- Upside Learning – Gamification to help people stay physically active
- Treion Muller – Choose your own learning adventure pathways for a chatbot
- UNSSC – Chatbot integrated with an LMS
- Takeda Pharmaceutical – Using chatbot fun to drive awareness of an important topic
- Dell Technologies – MS Teams chatbot that assists learners stay focused
- Lever – Transfer of Learning – Coaching with a chatbot
- Kaiser Permanente – Using chatbots for training reinforcement and team communication
- iTrain Legal – Technical training support with a chatbot
- IC Axon – A learning engagement expert chatbot
- Arizona State University – Preparing a learner to get the most out of a course
Get a Demo
Learn how Mobile Coach chatbots will help you drive real engagement with your audience to achieve the key behaviors and results you want.