Chatbot Training Solutions – How To Get Buy In!
As the technology improves and the success stories begin to add up, more and more L&D professionals are interested in chatbots. An ideal solution for meeting the needs of today’s learners, chatbots have proven to be useful tools for training reinforcement, LMS support, sales enablement, and more. One question that circulates from time to time about chatbot projects is simply “How do I get buy-in from stakeholders?” The answers to this question illustrate just how valuable a chatbot can be for your organization and how easy it is to track that value. Here are three ways to get buy-in for your next training project with a chatbot!
1. Emphasize the value of learner engagement
The intuitive nature of a conversational interface means that using a chatbot is easy for anyone. This industry has proven that ease of use for learners leads to significant increases in engagement. Chatbots exist where your learners already are, whether that is on an LMS or their mobile device. That means one less barrier for engagement. When content is convenient to engage with, learners will do just that—engage! Making content accessible is a great step towards meaningful results.
2. Choose a metric to make your business case
Making a metrics-based business case for a chatbot solution can be very compelling. However, the metric you choose depends entirely on the goals of the project. Measuring revenue contributions per salesperson is perfect for a sales enablement chatbot. Or if you are automating support on your LMS via chatbot, consider tracking the metrics of cost and time savings. Whether it is top-line or bottom line, these metrics are always relevant.
Depending on your project, however, these types of metrics may not apply. In this situation, consider qualitative metrics like an NPS score of learners’ delight with the chatbot experience. Another trackable metric is the duration of engagement. By comparing both duration and retention with other reinforcement use cases (like an email campaign or other methods) you can easily demonstrate the value of your chatbot.
3. How to Justify Resources?
Every department deals with resource constraints. These can manifest as budget constraints or time restrictions, among others. When adding a new chatbot project, these types of constraints can be daunting. The Mobile Coach Platform makes setup and maintenance of your chatbot easy. With years of experience, our chatbot design team can guide you through the process until you’re up and running.
Try one out! A great way to get buy-in is by experiencing a chatbot for yourself.
The MicroLearning Chatbot demo is an easy way of looking at how chatbots can be used for micro learning. Whether that means post-training reinforcement or for training delivery, chatbots are an ideal tool for providing important, engaging content to your users.
- Our micro-learning demo is an example of how a chatbot could be used to not just reinforce a concept, but teach it. Microlearning chatbots use small, consumable portions to make learning like this easy and engaging.
- This microlearning demo teaches users to become better sales people. A menu of topics allows beginners to start from scratch or more advanced learners to jump straight to filling in their knowledge gaps. This type of platform isn’t limited to sales training, however. Chatbots use smart webpages to deliver a wide variety of training topics. The content is completely customizable.
- Each learning topic or module adheres to this structure: give an overview of the concept and provide specific examples. The chatbot then give instructions for implementing the concept and starts the user on a challenge module to help them build the habit of implementing the concept.
Try it out! Text the keyword “Sales 101” to phone number 720-753-5135 and see for yourself how easy it is to microlearn with a chatbot.